About Me

Pembroke Pocket Garden
London, SE17 1QR, United Kingdom
Pembroke Pocket Garden is a pocket of space in the heart of Walworth for people to get together, experiment with growing and sharing food, and have creative fun along the way… The container garden is located within the grounds of the community centre Pembroke House, and is entirely what the community makes of it. The space has lots of potential, not only as a place for experimenting with ways of growing food, but also as a venue for events, exhibitions, pop up cafes, outdoor cinema, workshops and more… Pembroke Pocket Garden welcomes new folk all year around, so if you are interested in getting involved and being part of bringing this community space to life, please get in touch by contacting pembrokecommunitygarden@gmail.com
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday 7 June 2011

Tues June 7, 2011 - Feng Shui and all things Lovey

                                         My community hummed and hawed about all of these large items the council is picking up on Thursday. 
You see, we are all big believers in the idea of REUSE. 
I overheard some very creative ideas for some of the items. 
Watch this space



In the back you can see all of the trellises that still need treating. Just in time too because some of my young ones do like to climb.


Here is an amazing example of REUSE. In a past life that used to be a wardrobe. Now how to incorporate that mirror and make it a feature? 


With the inclusion of benches I can now be used as a place for my community to take a break.


With all these new boxes how is my community going to arrange me?


If you have any ideas please come along. There is no right or wrong when it comes to me I am very flexible.


Remember I am YOUR garden and I do need eating.

0 comments: